- Please see the Boulder Lake Club Recreation Guide for Rules and Regulations.
- Boulder Lake Club offers a variety of recreational activities for our members, guests and renters including tennis, volleyball, badminton, cornhole, ladderball, football, soccer, basketball, bocce ball, ping pong, horseshoes. Please see a BLC staff member for details.
- On those hot summer days, relax at the beach or take a dip in our heated pool. All infants and toddlers must wear appropriate swimming diapers.
- Kids Camp 2016 – Every afternoon we will hold planned activities for children ages 5 and up.
- Yoga on the Beach and Standup Paddle Board Yoga will be available during the months of July and August.
- Junior Golf Camp 2016 – July 5th though July 8th — Boulder Lake Club has teamed up with JACK FROST NATIONAL to offer Members’ Children or Grandchildren ages 7 through 17, a Junior Golf Camp for four consecutive days from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. at Jack Frost National Golf Course.
- Tennis Clinics – Certified tennis instructor Jerry Muhlbauer is offering tennis clinics on Friday evenings, beginning June 24, 2016.