Are you looking for a summer job?
Do you enjoy working outdoors?
Do you have prior recreational work experience?
If so, we have the job for you…
We are hiring. Click here to print our employment application.
Boulder Lake Club is a private recreation club offering membership to specific Homeowner Associations near the Jack Frost and Big Boulder Ski Areas. We offer a beach, marina, heated pool, playground and a variety of boating and sporting equipment to our homeowners and guests.
Benefits include: Employee discount on food at Boulder View Tavern, use of club amenities when off duty; and employee discount at Jack Frost National Golf Course.
Required: Must work weekends and holidays, Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply for these positions.
Email completed applications to email@example.com or fax to 570.443.8412.
Applications can also be mailed to:
Boulder Lake Club
P O Box 707
Blakeslee, PA 18610
Attention: Lisa Bond
- Ensure superior customer service
- Enforcement of Club rules.
- Moving, launching and maintaining various watercrafts.
- Club maintenance – tennis courts, swimming pools, grounds maintenance
- Energetic and Enthusiastic Team Player
Qualifications: Able to lift at least 50 lbs. Able to multitask.
- Greet/Check-in club members.
- Use club software to take reservations/update memberships. Operate point of sale.
- Answer phone courteously.
- Keep clubhouse and restrooms clean and tidy.
Qualifications: Positive and reliable. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Computer literate. Able to follow directions. Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Work with club management to plan, schedule, and carry-out activities. May include, but not limited to, arts and crafts, games/contests, theme parties, movie nights.
Qualifications: High-energy & enthusiastic; Creative; Enjoys working with children; Dependable.
- Maintain boat fleet and rental motors.
- Respond to work requests from boat owners.
- Perform diagnostics and provide cost estimates.
- Submit signed work-order request forms for parts needed. Complete work in a timely manner.
Qualifications: Proven experience working with boats and motors especially with MinnKota trolling motors. Able to work independently; Reliable.