Are you looking for a summer job?
Do you enjoy working outdoors?
Do you have prior recreational work experience?
If so, we have the job for you…
We are hiring!
Boulder Lake Club is a private recreation club offering membership to specific Homeowner Associations near the Jack Frost and Big Boulder Ski Areas. We offer a beach, marina, heated pool, playground and a variety of boating and sporting equipment to our homeowners and guests.
Benefits include: Employee discount on food at Boulder View Tavern, use of club amenities when off duty; and employee discount at Jack Frost National Golf Course.
Required: Must work weekends and holidays, Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply for these positions.
Email completed applications to email@example.com or fax to 570.443.8412.
Applications can also be mailed to:
Boulder Lake Club
P O Box 707
Blakeslee, PA 18610
Attention: Lisa Bond
- Ensure superior customer service
- Enforcement of Club rules.
- Moving, launching and maintaining various watercrafts.
- Club maintenance – tennis courts, swimming pools, grounds maintenance
- Energetic and Enthusiastic Team Player
Qualifications: Able to lift at least 50 lbs. Able to multitask.
- Greet/Check-in club members.
- Use club software to take reservations/update memberships. Operate point of sale.
- Answer phone courteously.
- Keep clubhouse and restrooms clean and tidy.
Qualifications: Positive and reliable. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Computer literate. Able to follow directions. Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Work with club management to plan, schedule, and carry-out activities. May include, but not limited to, arts and crafts, games/contests, theme parties, movie nights.
Qualifications: High-energy & enthusiastic; Creative; Enjoys working with children; Dependable.